Private Hearse Limo tours are now reserved for private groups only. This is a recent change to our options and for a limited time you can find public hearse limo tours (see section below). You'll climb into a classic Cadillac hearse that has been converted into a spooky limousine and visit historic Austin locations that are reportedly haunted or have experienced paranormal activity, including the Tavern, Clay Pit, Littlefield House at UT, and more. You will get out of the hearse frequently and go inside some establishments, but walking is minimal. (Historic buildings do not all have elevators, so some stair climbing is involved.) Private haunted hearse limo tours are fun, inspiring, and scary! Please read the Tour Details below. Then click the "Find Available Tour Dates" button to search availability for your chosen date, time, and party size to buy tickets.
Private Hearse Limo Tour Details
- Prices: $99 for the first two tickets, each additional ticket is $59 per passenger.
- Availability: Tours run every evening (except Monday) at 7:00PM and 8:00PM.
- Complimentary T-Shirt: Every guest receives a super comfy, limited edition Haunted ATX T-Shirt designed by a local tattoo artist!
- Minimum Party Size: 2 ticket minimum purchase for all tour types.
- Max Party Size: You may book up to 6 seats online. Six adults is typically the maximum comfortable fit; however groups with one extra person or groups with children might be able to fit more. Please contact us if you wish to book more than 6.
- Age Concerns: Due to subject content, we recommend ages 13 and up. But we can tailor content to younger guests on these private tours. We cannot accommodate car seats, so no children under age 5 please, for the safety of the child.
- Custom Pickup & Drop Off: Private Hearse tours will pick you up and drop you off wherever you desire within a few miles of downtown Austin. (Austin traffic and time constraints don’t allow for pickup/dropoff outside of town.)
- Tour Times: Tours last approximately 3 hours.
- Drinks: We provide water, sodas, cups, bottle openers, and ice. YOU MAY BRING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Clay Pit Coupons: Each tour ticket includes a 2-for-1 entree coupon for the Clay Pit Restaurant (one of your spooky stops) to be redeemed anytime.
- Gratuity: Drivers do work for tips and they are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED from satisfied customers. Standard driver gratuity is 15% - 30%.
Thank you for your message!
One of our staff members will respond shortly.
Check out the Austins locals love on a bicycle. Mike's Bikes and Tours features 6 Austin tours including a bat watching tour, Lady Bird Lake, Barton Springs Pool, Barton Creek, Walnut Creek and more. We also rent bikes!
Austin Overtures 90 minute tour of Austin is the premier sightseeing tour for those who want a quick and entertaining tour of Austin.
Hamilton Pool has been providing Austin residents with a fantastic watering hole just a short 30 minutes outside of town.
The Escape Game in Austin, TX offers one of Austin's newest and most engaging activities. You and your friends are locked up in precarious situations, given clues and left to find your way out! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love.
Austin's Lady Bird Lake winds 10 miles through downtown Austin featuring spectacular views, photo opportunities, and a great place for some exercise!
Experience Austin's F1 track on a go karts that go up to 55 miles per hour at Circuit of the Americans. It's every turn, every corner, and all the action you can handle!
Lake Travis Zip Line Adventures offers a unique and thrilling way to view Lake Travis, one of Austin's most visually appealing lakes due to the rolling hills that surround it. Explore this unique and exciting adventure today.
Lake Austin Riverboats offers private party barge rental on Lake Austin for groups up 90 people. Schedule a party today!
Nestled on the shores of Scenic Town Lake at the Hyatt Regency, Capital Cruises offers bat watching, dinner cruises, party boats, sightseeing tours, boat rentals and group events and outings!
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.