Austin Water Bikes offers a unique way to view Lady Bird Lake and the Congress Bridge Bats. Most customers rent the water bikes and rentals are available daily from 10am to dusk every day of the week during the summer, weather permitting. During the winter, hours shift to open at noon. Besides rentals, Austin Water Bikes also feature an evening tour centered around viewing the bats. This provides a premium way to view the bats and a nice escape from the Austin summer heat. You're sure to catch some picture perfect moments on Lady Bird Lake in gorgeous downtown Austin. The water bikes are eco-friendly and very easy to use. They are a blend of a kayak and a bicycle powered only by your peddling capacity and desire to explore. Water bikes can cruise up to 7 miles an hour, but do not general result in getting wet. Come check us out behind the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Austin.
About the Experience
- We provide you with a stop watch – so you don’t have to hurry back on the hour in fear of getting charged for another whole hour – you only pay for your time on the water bike
- We always give you a one minute instruction of how to ride the water bikes . Our unique product allows you to safely enjoy your ride to have a great experience.
- We have restrooms at the Hyatt Hotel.
- The water bikes have a waterproof container for your valuables while you’re on the water and you can take your cell phone or camera.
- We have a parking garage.
- Price: $17.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday: 12:00 pm - Dark
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am – Dark
- First come first serve
Sunset Bat Tours:
- Price: $20 per hour
- 7 Days at week
- Time varies throughout the year based on sunset
- Only from March to October
- All rentals are weather permitting and schedule may change daily.
- Reservations Required
Thank you for your message!
One of our staff members will respond shortly.
Top Golf in Northwest Austin has reinvented the driving range turning this location into an active nightlife destination fit for the whole family.
Austin Overtures 90 minute tour of Austin is the premier sightseeing tour for those who want a quick and entertaining tour of Austin.
Inner Space Cavern outside of Austin, TX offers an adventure into an exciting cavern below the earth's surface filled with history, mystery and chemistry!
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.
Just 25 miles south of Austin, Central Texas Speedway is the ideal outdoor venue for racing and live music. We featured a race track rock karts, full bar, and live music on the weekends.
South Congress Avenue near downtown Austin (aka SoCo shopping district) is known for its Bohemian energy. Supporting the Keep Austin Wierd motto, you can find hip new stores, funky restaurants, and groovy bars.
Austin's Lady Bird Lake winds 10 miles through downtown Austin featuring spectacular views, photo opportunities, and a great place for some exercise!
Nestled on the shores of Scenic Town Lake at the Hyatt Regency, Capital Cruises offers bat watching, dinner cruises, party boats, sightseeing tours, boat rentals and group events and outings!
Our haunted Austin hearse limo tours are a thrilling adventure that explores Austin's haunted buildings, sites, and paranormal activity. Did we mention it's BYOB, in a limo, and REALLY SCARY!
Lake Austin Riverboats offers private party barge rental on Lake Austin for groups up 90 people. Schedule a party today!