The Domain is a five star shopping center with a great location and exceptional amenities such as high-end restaurants and convenient parking. The Domain features 700,000 square feet of luxury fashion and restaurant space. It caters to Austin's affluent population with the highest-end retailers. The Domain is home to some of the most renowned and upscale stores. The pleasant shopping atmosphere is catered by the beautiful and tranquil landscaping along the streets of The Domain. When you enter The Domain you will step into a tiny community all of its own.
Great Places to Dine at the Domain
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Join proprietor Darryl Wittle at Fleming's for the Domain's best steakhouse and wine bar. Fleming's offers a “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. Booking a reservation at Fleming's is highly recommended as they can fill up quickly. There's outdoor seating if the weather is good and adjacent to the main dining area are private dining rooms that can comfortably accommodate small or large groups. Fleming’s lively atmosphere, gracious service and dedication to excellence turn evenings out into memorable times. Check out our Fleming's in the Domain listing for more information.
Stores at The Domain
- Burberry - Burberry is a luxury brand with international recognition and broad appeal.
- Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton is rich in contrasts and seeming opposites.
- Brookstone - Brookstone offers customers to try products out for true, hands-on shopping.
- Lacoste - Lacoste has high-quality footwear at an affordable price.
- Neiman Marcus - Neiman Marcus is a luxury retailer with distinctive merchandise.
- Tiffany & Co. - Tiffany & Co. has a variety of celebrated diamonds and jewels of ultimate glamour.
- Calypso - Calypso is a Bohemian-chic trend and shaped high-end fashion.
- Puma - Puma is one of the world's largest providers of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Borders Books & Music - Borders creates knowledge and entertainment through books, music, and movies.
- Oakville Grocery - Oakville provides specialty foods, wines, and baked goods.
McKinney Falls State Park in south Austin, is a 744.4-acre park acquired in 1970 from private donation and opened to the public in 1976.
Austin's latest addition to high-end fashion and ambiance, The Domain features 700,000 square feet of fabulous fashion, restaurants, and nightlife. Located in North Austin near the intersection of Hwy 183 and Mopac (Loop 1).
The Escape Game in Austin, TX offers one of Austin's newest and most engaging activities. You and your friends are locked up in precarious situations, given clues and left to find your way out! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love.
Located on Lady Bird Lake (formerly Town Lake) in downtown Austin, Texas. Lone Star Riverboat Cruises offers daily sightseeing and bat watching tours along Lady Bird Lake aboard environmentally-friendly vessels.
The Rainey Street District is one of Austin's hottest night life scene. Comprised of mostly old homes converted into bars and restaurants, there are several unique and interesting places to eat and buy drinks for a perfect night of barhopping. With several bars, each with its own personalty, there is a place for everyone
Barton Springs Pool in Austin's favorite swimming hole. Located on the edge of Zilker Park its a great place to escape the heat and enjoy the outdoors.
Our haunted Austin hearse limo tours are a thrilling adventure that explores Austin's haunted buildings, sites, and paranormal activity. Did we mention it's BYOB, in a limo, and REALLY SCARY!
Lake Austin Riverboats offers private party barge rental on Lake Austin for groups up 90 people. Schedule a party today!
Hamilton Pool has been providing Austin residents with a fantastic watering hole just a short 30 minutes outside of town.
Mount Bonnell in Austin, TX is one of Austin's oldest tourist attractions being documented as far back as 1850. It is the highest point within Austin City Limits which helps create spectacular views.